1° THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
It is quite possible to browse the https://www.pistonaddict.com site without disclosing your personal information to the publisher of the website, with the limits that this imposes in terms of access to part of the information and services offered.
The provision of personal information (surname and first name, company name, function in the company, e-mail address, professional telephone line number, etc.) to Piston Addict is an obligation if you wish to receive a quote, contact or ask for information.
2° SECURING PERSONAL DATA
Piston Addict implements a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information:
- use of state-of-the-art encryption to protect your personal data transmitted online,
- analytical cookies make it possible to count Internet users while analyzing their behavior during the visit to the website in order to generate traffic statistics,
- use of computers and servers in a secure environment to store and process your data,
- restricted access to personal information for employees who need to perform specific work (invoicing, etc.).
3° THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Piston Addict has a very strict policy for the processing of personal data consisting of never assigning, lending, renting or reselling them to third-party organizations.
All processing of your personal data collected on the https://www.pistonaddict.com website is carried out directly by members of the Efficiencies team authorized for this purpose.
You therefore agree to the principle of processing your personal information for the purposes described in the contact forms, account creation/management as well as in the paragraph below so that we better understand your needs in terms of products and services.
4° THE PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Piston Addict carries out manual or automated processing of your personal data according to specific purposes:
- The data collected via the information entry forms on the website (contact, quote request, recruitment) are used to send quotes, create or develop a commercial relationship, recruit trainees and/or employees.
- The data collected during the playback of videos posted on specialized platforms is necessary to be able to access these third-party sites and execute their requests.
- The data collected when using the social network access buttons is necessary to be able to carry out the requests of these third-party sites.
5° COLLECTION OF CONSENT TO DATA COLLECTION
For all types of personal data collection via its website, Piston Addict uses devices to receive your explicit consent:
- for the acceptance of data collection when filling out contact forms,
- for the acceptance of cookies when displaying the warning banner.
Piston Addict saves the collections of consent to the collection of personal data in order to be able to make them available to the CNIL and any other control body on simple request.
6° THE DURATION OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The retention period of your personal data varies according to their nature and the technology used for their collection:
- for all your personal data collected by cookies, the retention period is a maximum of 13 months,
- for all your data collected by a form, the retention period cannot exceed 36 months.
7° THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Piston Addict does not transfer your personal data to third countries, whether located inside or outside the European Union.
8° AUTHORIZED PROVIDERS
Piston Addict uses the services of authorized service providers to facilitate the processing of personal data that you use on the website.
9° THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF INTERNET USERS
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016, and the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have a set of rights relating to your personal data.
You can exercise these rights by contacting Piston Addict via our Contact form.
9.1° The right of access to data
Within the legal framework defined by the RGPD, you can at any time make a written request for the communication of your personal data.
To do this, you can use the model letter created by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exerciser-son-droit-dacces.
9.2° The right to rectify data
The legislation relating to personal data allows you to request the modification or rectification of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information relating to yourself or to a deceased close person.
To do this, you can use the model letter produced by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/rectifier-des-donnees-inexactes-obsoletes-ou -expired.
9.3° The right of opposition for legitimate reasons
Within the legislative framework defined by the GDPR, you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time for the following reasons:
- opposition to the use of data collected in the context of commercial prospecting operations,
- opposition based on legitimate grounds.
To do this, you can use the model letter drawn up by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/sopposing-lutilisation-commerciale-de-ses-coordonnees.
9.4° The right to data portability
Within the legislative framework defined by the RGPD, you can at any time request to recover your personal data in an open and machine-readable format, in order to store them on another medium or to transmit them to another information system for their reuse. .
To do this, you can use the model letter proposed by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exerciser-son-droit-dacces.
9.5° The right to delete data
Personal data legislation allows you to request the deletion of all your data that has been stored on the Piston Addict website.
To do this, you can use the model letter proposed by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/supprimer-des-informations-vous-concernant-dun -website.
9.6° The processing of your requests
Piston Addict undertakes to respond to your requests relating to personal data within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed 1 month from receipt thereof.
Piston Addict reserves the right to refuse requests relating to data characterized either by manifestly malicious intent or by a repetitive and abusive nature.